Skip to content

General

3 results found

1. 'Quick Add' Android Widget

Add a "Quick Add" Android home screen widget. (Similar to Evernote or Onenote but simpler). User can click on it to add a new Item to a List of the users choice. User chooses the List when adding it to their screens (Inbox, current Project, etc). Keep the widget minimal so that the user's whole document does not need to be loaded in order for him to input each new item. User should be able to type in the new item and either hit 'Close' to close the widget or "Open App' to launch the Moo.do App. Keeping this simple…

116 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    started  ·  7 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Android Widget and Saved Searches

I'd love to be able to create a homescreen widget that shows all items tagged #GRO - my grocery list. Also would love to be able to save searches and/or have saved alternate views in android so that I don't have to always manually search for everything tagged #gro

BTW - being able to have an item "Grocery List" with a tag #gro, and everything under it shows on a search for #gro, as well as anything else in toerh random locations that I decide to tag #gro makes this app exceedingly useful.

I'm using #gro as my example, hopefully…

92 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  8 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Saved and Boolean Searches

I'd love to be able to:
    1) Have boolean queries for searches like 2Do has for smart searches: http://2doapp.com/macfiles/2DoManual.pdf

2) Have saveable boolean search queries.

Right now I think a critical lack is to be able to see things like "Things due in the next 3 days". There seems to be no easy way to quickly view that without 3 separate searches for @today and then @tomorrow and then @Wed (assuming that's 2 days from now).
    This of course needs to be saved

V2 might include boolean queries so it can be customized and could possibly solve the above if…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?