Skip to content

General

412 results found

1. Make it easier to add new items inline from keyboard: "Enter" should add new line under current line, no matter where cursor is positioned

I suggest that no matter where your cursor is in a given line, hitting "enter" should simply take you to a fresh new line below.

It should do this RATHER than the current behavior of splitting the line in two wherever the cursor was.

This is how it's done in Checkvist, and it's an incredibly simple and powerful feature in a task outliner. I think this simple thing accounts for like 70% of Checkvist's superior keyboardability (which is its only real advantage of Moo.do!) ;)

I almost never want to split a line in the current manner. And should I…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Kanban view

(1) In the task creation dialogue, include a list of kanban categories that users can customize as they deem fit (e.g. to do, doing, done, waiting etc.)

(2) In the standard panes, include one for a Kanban view. If need be as an outline...

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Academic background essay tasks most important everyone

Getting essay writing services online could be best for students in academic works in short time period foe assignment tasks. Academic writing includes various works: essay research paper. Now a day’s the most of the includes for their writing tasks for academic work depend on writing services. Essay task is one of the most important tasks for everyone for academic background, so everyone get good marks from this task. Best essay writing service (https://www.catchyessays.com/plagiarism_policy.php) is anywhere of academic tasks for helpul of the students.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Which are the best content and article writing services online?

One of the most important thing of article writing is content and writing methods this are all very important one. This is very difficult one for all writers and students mostly students are write the more essays and thesis papers. this is very hard to write the essays . Thus we will give you for one good and quality writing service for online that is custom essay writing service. This is one of the best writing service in online. most of the students and article writers are get the article for this writing service.
    visit:https://www.essayscouncil.com/faq.php

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Share to Moo.do in Android

If we highlight text in any application we should be able to share it ro moo.do as a new item. This should then be expanded to links to other items.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Show attribution of a task to a project in Agenda

It would be helpful to see in the agenda view of a task to which project it belongs.
    I often have similarly named tasks, and seeing right away to which project a task belongs would be helpful.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How to pick best writing service from online

Students life is maybe the most rushed period of life. It would have been far superior on the off chance that they needed to exclusively concentrate on their examinations and that's it. Be that as it may, things are not that smooth. Colleges and universities frequently request them to submit assignments and it must be managed without bomb as entries are essential in deciding their evaluations. This is the motivation behind why online exposition composing administrations by any of the best paper composing USA Company is suggested.So selection of best essay writing service very difficult task among the 10000 of…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Quick Inbox / Capture

Use Case: You have a phone call or a an idea right in the middle of something and you want to Keep track of this. You hit a Keyboard shortcut and a TextBox appears. There you cant enter your idea. This goes to a Special inbox Location where the Content may be moved to the right Location afterwards.

• the inbox should not be visible all the time but should be rather accessible instantly from anywhere.
    • the same Function should be available from phone / mobile devices.

The idea: you don't have to leave the spot you're working on and you…

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Timeline view in calendar pane

It would be great with a timeline view in the calendar pane. Time could be horisontal where the columns could correspond to days, weeks or months, according to preferences. And each row could correspond to each line in the outline. Each task could be represented as bars in the timeline. Kind of like a gantt chart, but without the dependencies. Something as flexible and simple as moo.do...

Timelines are good for long term planning of tasks and projects.

Actually, it could be a combined outline and timeline view.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow independent editing of recurring items in the local calendar

After I create a recurring daily item and then try to drag one instance of that item in the calendar to a different time slot (in the same day), all the other recurring instances disappear from the calendar and the item in the outline changes to non-recurring.For example, if I tag an item as "@every day 10am" but then try to drag Monday's instance to 11am, all the other instances disappear.

Ideally, it would give me the option of modifying this single instance or modifying all instances.The software I'm migrating from supports this, and I suspect it's a fairly standard…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add Ability for Line-Item Collaboration/Sharing

Allow for main header items to be shared without the rest of the file being shared. i.e. if you share a line, anything underneath that line is also shared but anything above or outside of it is not. I believe this was a Workflowy feature. Sharing a different file is not ideal because one of the best features of Moo.do is seeing everything you need to do in one file. Line-item collaboration is the answer!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Brainstorm view!

An outline can easily be programmed to have a SPATIAL layout like a corkboard with post it notes inside categories- like a giant canvas. My lists are so long, I want to use SPACE to sort things. I hate mindmaps, but I love "brainstorm view". This is TOTALLY different than mindmaps. It's SPATIAL & beautiful. To see what I'm talking about search youtube for "Imindmap 10 brainstorm view". This software works exactly like moo.do with outlines, but then it automatically switches over to "Brainstorm view"!!!!! Unfortunately while their concept is good, their implementation is poor. So currently no solution exists.…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Calendar & Contacts from additional accounts

It would be great to have a way to use multiple Google accounts for calendar and contacts syncing.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Signature Placement in Reply Email

Signature placement in replies needs to be more ...Outlook/Mailbird like.

You post the signature at the bottom of the message, even in a reply. In a reply I would have what I wrote, the body of the original message and then my signature. I know this is old school email format, but in business I should have what I wrote, my signature and then the body of the original message.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add configurability to calendar

I see several suggestions already for various small improvements to the calendar such as "start calendar on Monday" and "hide weekend"... i think these should be combined into a general proposal of adding more configurability to the calendar. This would comprise:
    - Choose first day of week
    - Hide "non working" days of user's choice
    - Define start and end times of the day (this would set the default scroll position, and what position the calendar 'snaps back' to)
    - Choose 12-hr or 24-hr time format
    - Choose date format
    - Set default duration of new events (currently 1hr)
    -…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add option to hide all notes, email and files in outline

When adding lots of notes, emails, and/or files to tasks, the outline view can become very cluttered. It would be helpful to be able to hide all of these other elements in the outline with just a single click without having to use priorities or stars to accomplish this.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow the primary inbox to be the default mail display

When you display the Gmail pane, the default view is your inbox, with every piece of mail you've received, including mailing list and promotional emails, rather than the "Primary" inbox.

It is possible to access the primary inbox by searching category:primary, but you have to reapply that search every time you bring up a new tab.

It would be nice if I could have a pane that showed my primary inbox without the extra steps.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Schedule into multiple slots

My task list is usually done in and around meetings etc, 30mins here, 1hr there. So being able to schedule task-A in that 30mins and again in that 1hr makes sense.

Feature request to allow this, scheduling a task in multiple time slots.

This could either be building up date/times, or moving some date/times into the task notes of additional date/times.

GetPlan.co does it like that, where you can drag an item into multiple slots in your diary. It's very useful and intuitive and maintains the history of what you were working on when. But everything else is severly limited…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow collaborators to see email content when email added to a actionable list

I would like to be able to add an email to a to-do list, and anyone collaborating on that list be able to click to see the contents of the email, rather than having to forward the email separately.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. allow to edit calendar event details from moo.do, either natively or via webview.

Most of my workflow can now be done via moo.do, one of the missing steps that forces me back to my browser is having to create calendar invites with attendees.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General