I suggest you ...

Custom priority colours

I've started poking around Moo.do and thinking of my current system I would need more priorities and more distinct colours in order to move seamlessly over to Moo.do. I currently have six colours (Now, Next, Soon, Later, Scheduled, and Waiting) plus no colour.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Eric Schultz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Luke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, and using tags like #now, #soon, #someday, or dates like @11/19 also means that those items will show up in the "Agenda" view, which is one of Moo.do's killer features as a task management tool.

Also, there's a "star" feature that I didn't know about for a long time, which changes the background color to a yellowish highlight to make it stand out in another way.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For your case: I would recommend using custom tags instead of the built in priority colors; it's really easy! Just create tags #now, #soon, #later, #scheduled, etc. Make a special status-focused board ("Statuses"), with a zoomed-in pane for each of your six status tags. That's the beauty and flexibility of Moo.do; you can use their flexible tags and boards and zoomed-in views to make your own custom system!

• Eric Schultz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I appreciate that I just might be doing it wrong!

So if anyone has a better suggestion please let me know or point me to some good showcases.

Feedback and Knowledge Base